Photography and Art

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Construction Site

There is nothing like a construction site to bring out the little boy in a man. As I mentioned in a previous post, a building next door to my client's office was being torn down. The building is now no more than a stump and the heavy machines that were needed to demolish it are now waiting for pick-up and transport to their next assignment. Just before the holidays, I looked down from the 20th floor and saw this wonderful site of brightly coloured heavy machines in a line-up. Do I hear the theme song to Bob the Builder in the background? Can we do it? Yes, we can!


  1. This site has underscored the power of salvation pain of counsel does not ipsum dolor sit preparing them.

    Property Management


  2. Wonderful Photography ever i seen .. really heart touchable movement. Thanks for share such beautiful picture here
    Newborn photographer in Miami & maternity photography Miami

  3. I like your photography work; even you know how to click construction photography
    views. I am also working on construction photography project and focusing on exact view directions for enormous photography.