Photography and Art

Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Web Site

I just finished my second generation web site. I needed a place to market my photographs and it was also fun to work on a web-site trying to use the latest xhtml and css techniques. The web site is very simple in design, but it uses no tables and conforms to strict html 4.01 guidelines with proper end tags and without deprecated parameters or tags. 

When I was working on the web site, I found a great source of html documentation at w3schools.com. I highly recommend it.

My site is hosted at netfirms.com. This is a fine Canadian hosting company that takes good care of its customers.

Please visit my web site and, if you like the images, please feel free to order a print. Drop me a line at purchase@huwmorgan.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment